ZOREYA Makeup Brushes Premium genuine Walnut 15pc
About the product
- ✔️ [GIFT] Get our extremely user friendly 15 piece walnut brush set for the important daily makeup products usage or buy one as a very important present to your friend, household, or love people, they will love this amazing brush set
- ✔️ [MATERIAL] Crafted with walnut lumber from walnut trees being recognized for it’s toughness will last you a long time and awesome smooth bristle that stroke carefully on the skin
- ✔️ [PROFESSIONAL] a complete variety of brushes that’ll satisfy your entire essential day-to-day makeup products requires
- ✔️ [QUALITY] utilizing high quality materials to create every person brush which will boost your functions flawlessly
- ✔️ [Money Back fully guaranteed] Our company is confident within product which we’re providing the best to our customers
Labeled form Brushes Sets made out of sturdy Long Lasting Walnut Wood Handle
(16P) Powder Brush– Great for heavier protection, used to evenly distribute powder onto your face. Ideal for a finishing searching.
(15A) Angled Contour Brush– Great tool for sculpting and accentuating your face’s well features. Perfectly fit on your own all-natural bone shadow outlines.
(12F) Foundation Brush– accustomed distribute liquid or lotion kind foundation on the skin without making harsh lines. Constantly begin application from the inner areas of the face outwards to stop visible basis sides.
(5C) Concealer Brush– with gentle patting movements, dab the concealer brush right onto the imperfections or over dark groups and softly blend it.
(7SF) Fan Brush– utilize it to apply a light dirt of veiling powder or powder highlighter producing a velvety smooth finish.
(8S) huge Shader Brush– dip it into your attention shadow pan to simply help bring complete pigment on your own eyelids.
(8S) Medium Shader Brush– Medium dimensions shader for a more professional and exact touch on the eyelid.
(7SS) Short Shader Brush– an even more accurate version of huge shader brush to essentially go into details
(7BS) Blending Brush– Perfect for softening-up harsh sides remaining by strong pigments, additionally ideal for applying highlighter on the inner sides of eyes and eyebrow bone.
(5EL) Eyeliner Brush– ideal for exact application having better control on level of range you need to achieve.
(5BL) Brow and Lash Brush– put it to use for applying eyebrow dust, pomade or brow wax. The spoolie on the other side end can be utilized both for brushing the eyebrows or covering the eyelashes with mascara.
(6BC) Brow comb-brush– Use carefully to get rid of clumps of products from eyebrow hairs.
(4L) Lip Brush– usage for exact and managed lip application.
(SSE) Smudge Eye Sponge– use the sponge tip to smudge any harsh lines for a smoky result
(A) Angled Brow– used to use eyebrow fillers