Boar Bristle Hair Brush – Natural Wooden Bamboo Handle Best for Styling
About the product
- Healthy & Easy to Brush Hair: Boar bristle brushes create healthy, shiny locks, while preventing breakage, damage and split ends. Perfect for men, women and kids. Can be used on for human or wig hair.
- Normal to Thick Hair Types: With a mixture of pure boar bristles & nylon pins, this brush is perfect for detangling while spreading oils from root to tips. This brush works magic with no ouch, just easy brushing
- Scalp Stimulator: Synthetic plastic pins designed to comb, detangle and stimulate your scalp. The boar bristles takes your pure oils down to the ends of the hair. If you have oily hair, even better! Use on wet or dry hair
- Eco Friendly: Bamboo is one of the most sustainable and environmentally sound plants on Earth. Due to its rapid re-growth cycle and higher yield than timber, it can be harvested with virtually no environmental impact. Our big round oval paddle is plastic free and an environmentally cleaner solution.
- Quality Guaranteed: We are so excited for you to try this brush and all it’s benefits so we personally guarantee its quality and effectiveness
Your Hair Is Going To Love This Boar Bristle Hair Brush
Our boar bristle hair brush combines pure boar bristles (boars hair) and nylon pins in a unique configuration that both detangles stubborn knots and spreads nourishing oils from your scalp all along the length of your hair.
Each long nylon pin is placed to help get rid of tangles while stimulating your scalp, while the shorter bristles move oils from your scalp to your tips. The result? Shiny, happy, healthy locks from the top of your head to the very tips of your hair.
Your hair is gonna love this brush: we promise you. While any hair type can use it, we especially recommended it for people with normal to thick hair. It’s the perfect way to smooth out tangles before styling. As the brush detangles it will help spread natural oils through your hair, making it smoother and easier to work with. You’ll end up with shiny, frizz-free hair that makes styling a pleasure.
Our wild boars bristle brush is made with one of the most sustainable plants on Earth: bamboo. Bamboo has a much faster re-growth cycle and yield than conventional timber, and it can be harvested with virtually no environmental impact. It can also be grown in soil that’s been damaged by overgrazing or poor agricultural practices. We think it’s the perfect choice for a natural boar brush.
Pairs Perfectly With Our Detangling Brush
Tired of tangles? They’re the worst. Our detangling hair brush gives the love your hair deserves by detangling your locks so you can then condition and de-frizz with our Boar Bristle Hair Brush. We’ve crafted a hair care tool that glides easily through even the toughest tangles, no matter what your hair type. Because our bristles are rigid enough to work through knots while remaining flexible enough to be used comfortably, this brush is the perfect tool no matter your age or styling needs.
To be honest, part of our inspiration came from trying to work tangles out of our kids’ hair. If you’re as sick as we were of tearful detangling sessions, this brush is for you. Because we chose bristles that are flexible enough to detangle without pulling, you can give your kids’ hair the care it needs without any tears or drama.
Whether you’re looking for a solution for yourself or your family, our detangling brush, paired with our boar brush has what you need. Easy to use and crafted from sustainable materials, it’s the perfect addition to your hair care toolkit. Try it today and see the difference the right brush can make.
A Brush Made For Everyone
Whether you are a man, child or women, this brush will work wonders on your hair.
Boars Bristle Brush for Men: Gentlemen love our wild boar brush to smooth, shine and condition their short, but lovely locks.
Boar Brush for Kids: A natural boar bristle brush is great for children’s hair as it takes the natural oils of their hair and spreads it throughout their locks, letting you wash and condition it with soaps less, leaving them with healthier, happier hair.
Boar Bristle Brush for women: Of course, women of all hair types can use boar brisle brushes to smooth, de-frizz and condition their beautiful locks.
How to Brush Your Hair with a Boar Bristle Brush
Start with dry hair – avoid boar bristle brushing wet hair, because this can cause breakage and doesn’t distribute the sebum well.
Detangle hair first – a boar bristle brush will not detangle and will actually create more tangles if you start with a tousled head of hair. Gently detangle your hair first using a wide-tooth comb or use our detangling brush.
Stand straight, then bend over from the waist as far as possible allowing blood to flow freely to your scalp. Firmly grasp the handle. Start at the nape of the neck, then move to the sides, and lastly to the crown all the way to your front facial hairline. Brush in slow, gentle strokes for 3-5 minutes.
Straighten up slowly. Your brush will now be filled with sebaceous oil. Repeat the above procedure standing upright. The sebum collected on the brush from the first step will be redistributed throughout the rest of your hair.
To get maximum benefits we recommend brushing three times a day: morning, late afternoon, and before bed. If your hair is curly, you won’t need to brush this often because it can end up relaxing your curls. We recommend brushing before your showers if you have curly hair, about 30 minutes before. Make sure to be gentle and detangle with a wide toothed comb prior. This allows for the oils to re-soak into your scalp and hair. Sebum will improve your curls strength and shine.
Brushing your hair nightly before bed is especially important. By coating your hair with additional sebum, you set in motion new, healthy growth while you experience the renewal of sound sleep.
Clean your boar bristle brush weekly. You will get lots of build up of toxins, oils, and dirt. Here is the best way to clean your boar bristle brush:
- Remove the hair with a wide toothed comb, carefully so you don’t pull out any bristles.
- Gently cleanse with a shampoo (or water), using a cloth to wipe
- Rinse only. Do not submerge brush. This can cause mold.
- Squeeze excess water that may have gotten trapped in the rubber cushion.
- Lay your brush on a towel with the bristles facing down to dry.
Customer questions & answers
Package came on time and wrapped well.
I’ve only used it twice so far so I can’t comment on longevity, but I was hoping for no static build up and that’s exactly what I got! This will now be my regular brush.