Bio-Oil 200ml: Multiuse Skincare Oil
About the product
- NOTE: item expires after 3 years when exposed.
- Health Concern- Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, Stretch Marks, Hyper pigmentation and Uneven Texture. Skincare Concern- Dryness
- Helps gets better the look of uneven skin tone, dried out and the aging process skin. Formaldehyde-free, paraben-free, Sulfate-free, fluoride-free
- Non-greasy and won’t clog your pores. Hypoallergenic. Perfect for all skin types, also sensitive and painful skin
- #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in 18 countries and champion of 224 skincare awards
Bio-Oil 6.7oz: Multiuse cosmetic Oil. Bio-Oil supplements the skin’s normal oil level, helping to restore its barrier purpose of keeping moisture. Bio-Oil should be massaged in a circular motion in to the scar, twice every day, for at the least 3 months. On new scars, Bio-Oil should-be applied just once the injury has healed, and should not be used on broken epidermis
Specialist skincare Solution
Clinically confirmed and dermatologist recommended* for scars and stretchmarks. Bio-Oil can be familiar with help improve the appearance of irregular skin tone and the aging process epidermis, and helps retain moisture.
*GfK Advice Learn 12/2014
- Non-greasy and won’t clog pores
- Ideal for all kinds of skin, also delicate skin
- Easily absorbed
- Winner of 369 skincare honors worldwide
Bio-Oil for Scars and stretchmarks
Bio‑Oil helps to increase the appearance of the latest and existing scars.
Bio‑Oil helps to prevent the formation and enhance the look of existing stretch-marks created during pregnancy, teenage growth spurts or times of quick fat gain.
Bio-Oil For Uneven Skin Tone
With regular application, Bio‑Oil really helps to improve the look of unequal skin tone.
Bio-Oil For the aging process and Dry Skin
Bio‑Oil includes many things that assist the epidermis become gentler and smoother. It really is a very good moisturizer for dry skin. It’s special formulation of oils, vitamins and plant extracts offer calming and hydrating benefits to the skin. It will help augment the skin’s oils that could be stripped away by ecological elements.
- Vitamin A: encourages the synthesis of brand-new collagen and helps in skin renewal
- Vitamin E: Helps keep healthy-looking epidermis, safeguarding it from skin damage and early aging
- PurCellin Oil: Enhances smoothness and easy application
Has mobile regenerative impacts to treat sensitive, damaged or sunburned epidermis while reducing inflammation.
Calms and soothes your own skin.
Helps to invigorate and issue skin, it features calming properties and moderate antiseptic impacts.
An anti-inflammatory, supplying soothing and calming advantageous assets to skin, and it is beneficial for sensitive epidermis.
Twice daily for a minimum of a few months
Consumer concerns & answers
today Im utilizing it on my arms and arms. I really hope have a similar result. Im 71 years old. No body paid us to write this.