3 tips to reduce acne
If you are unself-confident because of acne, the following article will provide useful information to help you solve this skin problem.
Acne is a common skin condition that affects many people, not just teenagers in puberty. Acne is an inflammation of the skin in which sebaceous glands (oil glands) are infected with bacteria, swell, and pus. Acne spots often appear on the face, neck, back and shoulders.
There are many creams and drugs on the market to treat acne but there are often side effects while there are many tips to reduce acne.
Tips to reduce acne with lemon
Lemon is known as one of the natural skin care ingredients which used widely. The ingredient in lemon is a mild detergent, while the amount of vitamin C available in lemon will quickly dry out acne spots. Very effective for those students who want to treat acne quickly.
- Clean your face with warm water and dry.
- Use a cotton swab to apply lemon juice to gently apply to the skin with acne.
- Keep on skin for 15-30 minutes or you can leave overnight.
- Rinse your face with clean water to finish.
Tips to reduce acne with garlic
Garlic is also used to treat acne effectively. Ingredients in garlic have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. At the same time, garlic has strong antiseptic and anti-oxidant properties.
- Wash your face with water and dry your face.
- Use a cotton swab to apply garlic to the area of acne. You should not apply it too thick. Sensitive skin may be irritated because garlic may cause minor burns if overused. For safety, you can also dilute pure garlic water with clean water.
- Keep on skin for 15 -30 minutes or overnight and rinse thoroughly.
Tips to reduce acne with technology
Turmeric is the ingredient used to make beauty quite effective. In addition to skin whitening and health enhancement, turmeric is also used to treat acne with the effect of being recognized. With acne, you can use turmeric in combination with some supporting ingredients to overcome and care for oily acne skin effectively.
- Raw materials: turmeric powder, almond powder, oatmeal, clean water.
- Mix the ingredients in a 1: 1: 1 ratio to get a good paste.
- Before applying the mixture to acne-prone skin, you need to clean this area first. Note that thinning does not need to be too thick so that your skin can absorb nutrients fully and easily.
- Leave on skin for 30 minutes then rinse with clean water.
Note: These are 3 tips to reduce acne at home comply with the principle of safety for the skin at a safe level, not causing irritation. Materials used are familiar ones, easy to find and easy to use.
These tips to reduce acne will not be as immediate as conventional methods. But when used, it will have a process to achieve the desired effect. Therefore, they should be perseverance to effectively treat acne. The ideal dosage for home remedies is 2-3 times a week.